NEW fusion of Medicinal Mushrooms, Hemp Seed Oil and Native Botanicals by Natura Mushrooms.
- Hand Cultivated – We source our Maitake mushroom from fungi farmers in the USA, then we extract and blend it on our farm in Gippsland, Victoria.
- Dual Extraction Method – We extract Chaga mushroom using alcohol and water, which break downs the medicinal compounds and increases bioavailability.
- Blended With Hemp Seed Oil – Giving you an extra hit of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and the world’s greatest source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Infused With Native Botanicals – Infused with the Australian flavours of Finger Lime, Wattleseed, Kakadu Plum and Mountain Pepper Leaf.
Mushrooms and Hemp – the newest power couple.
Our Maitake Liquid Extract with Hemp Seed Oil is used to support immunity, lower blood sugar and increase fertility. It’s incredibly rich in Beta-Glucans, amino acids and antioxidants. This can restore balance in the mind and body. When combined with Hemp Seed Oil, you’ll get an extra boost of antioxidants, vitamin E and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids – promoting a healthy heart and skin.
- Boost immunity
- Increase fertility
- Lower blood sugar
- Improve heart health
Hemp Seed Oil can:
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote heart health
- Balance hormones
- Create glowing skin
These statements have not been evaluated by the therapeutic goods administration (TGA). Our Maitake Liquid Extract is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Water, Alcohol (30%), Maitake Fruit Body, vegetable glycerin, Myceliated Brown Rice Substrate, Hemp Seed Oil, Finger Lime, Wattleseed, Kakadu Plum, Mountain Pepper Leaf.
- Available In
- How To Use Maitake Liquid Extract
We recommend 1-2 droppers of Maitake daily – it’s the perfect addition to your tea, coffee, smoothie or main meal.
What is dual extraction?
We extract our Maitake mushroom with both alcohol and hot water. This breaks down the tough chitin wall and medicinal compounds, making it readily available for your body to absorb. Check out this article on the different extraction methods here.
What is myceliated brown rice?
Think of mycelium as the underground root system beneath the mushroom body. It’s the vegetative part of a fungus. We choose to feed these roots brown rice, as studies suggest there are many nutritional benefits to this. We wrote a blog post on it here.
Will hemp seed oil make you high?
No, it will not. Unlike marijuana, Hemp Seed Oil does not contain the psychoactive compound THC. Hemp is made from the seeds of the Cannabis plant, which have absolutely zero psychoactive effects.
Are there any side effects of Maitake and Hemp Seed Oil?
Maitake is a safe and well-tolerated mushroom. However, if you’re diabetic, Maitake can affect your blood sugar levels so it’s best to consult your doctor. Hemp Seed Oil is also considered very safe to consume. There is little research on taking Maitake and Hemp Seed Oil whilst pregnant and breastfeeding, so if this is you, we recommend you consult your doctor before using any Maitake supplements.