A delicate fusion of Cordyceps Mushroom, Lion’s Mane Mushroom and Matcha Tea Extract
- Aussie Made – We extract and bottle our Invigorate Blend on our off-grid farm in Gippsland, Victoria.
- Unique Blend – We’ve carefully formulated this blend to enhance physical performance and mental clarity, leaving you feeling refreshed and energised.
- Dual Extraction Method – We extract our ingredients using alcohol and water, ensuring maximum bioavailability for you.
- Hand Cultivated – We organically grow our Lion’s Mane on our farm in Gippsland, Victoria, and source our Cordyceps from growers in the USA.
Our Invigorate Blend is a potent blend of brain boosting Lion’s Mane, performance enhancing Cordyceps and energising Matcha Tea.
Matcha Tea originates from the same plant as Green Tea. Yet unlike Green Tea, consuming Matcha allows you to receive the benefits of the entire plant. This makes it incredibly rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and slow-release caffeine. When combined with the powers of Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps, our Invigorate Blend works to reawaken your mind, body and spirit so you can get the most out of every day.
- Enhance athletic performance
- Boost VO2 max and ATP production
- Aid recovery after exercise
Lion’s Mane can:
- Stimulate new neuron growth
- Improve your memory
- Boost mood and cognition
Matcha Tea can:
- Energise without the caffeine jitters
- Give you a boost of antioxidants
- Enhance your mood and mental clarity
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our Invigorate Blend is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Water, Alcohol (30%), Australian Lion’s Mane Fruit Body, Cordyceps Fruit Body, Myceliated Brown Rice Substrate, Matcha Tea
How To Use Invigorate Blend
We recommend taking 1-2 droppers of Invigorate Blend daily. Add it to your tea, coffee, smoothie or main meal.
Is Matcha Tea the same as Green Tea?
Both Matcha and Green Tea originate from the Camellia sinensis plant, however, the difference is in how they’re prepared. Green tea is steeped in hot water, versus Matcha is all the leaves ground into a fine powder. So rather than discarding the leaves, you’re consuming the whole leaf! This gives it a more potent flavour with higher nutrients.
What is dual extraction?
Many of the medicinal compounds in mushrooms are hard for the human body to digest. By extracting mushrooms with both alcohol and hot water, it breaks down the compounds, making it easier for you to absorb. We wrote an article on the different extraction methods here.
What is myceliated brown rice?
Mycelium is like the underground root system beneath the mushroom body. We feed these roots brown rice, as studies suggest there are many nutritional benefits to this. We wrote a blog post on it here.
Are there any side effects of the Invigorate Blend?
Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps and Matcha Tea are considered safe and nutritious to consume. As Matcha contains caffeine, consume it in moderation and avoid taking our Invigorate Blend before bed if you’re sensitive to caffeine. It’s always a good idea to consult your doctor before taking any supplements.